City2Sea – Who are you running for?
This is Neil and Hayden Robertson. They recently completed the Sydney City2Surf as a father son team. But Neil and Hayden weren’t running for themselves, they were running for two very special people in their lives who have lived with MS.
From September to November community fun runs are held all around Australia. They are a wonderful opportunity for Aussies to get outside and get moving. But they are also the chance to support a cause close to your heart. Kiss Goodbye to MS has raised more than $50,000 through community fun runs this year, raised by hundreds of runners who are all running for someone special, just like Hayden and Neil.
Melbourne – it is your turn again! The City2Sea will be held on Sunday 20th November and is the chance for you to run for someone special. What we are asking you to do is simple – head to http://www.thecity2sea.com.au/ and enter either the 5km or the 15km race and raised a few dollars for Kiss Goodbye to MS in the process. If you raise over $200 we will even give you one of our team singlets. Whether you are able to raise $200 or $5,000, every dollar makes a huge difference. And better still, we guarantee you will bring a smile to the face of that special person you are running for. You will probably even have a smile on your face too.
What to do:
- Register for the run here: http://www.thecity2sea.com.au/
- Register to fundraiser here: https://everydayhero.com.au/event/city2sea2016 (select Kiss Goodbye to MS as your charity)
- Tell the world that you are supporting someone close to your heart (don’t forget to share your fundraising page!)
- Run your own race – walk, jog, sprint, stroll… whatever you prefer!
- Feel proud of yourself… we are pretty proud of you too!