Our lovely friends from Nuzest, Kiss Goodbye to MS’s official nutrition partner, have put together this delicious Zucchini Fritters recipe to celebrate World Health Day!
Vegetarian, Gluten Free
TIME: 20-25 min
1 medium zucchini, grated and water squeezed out
½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
¼ cup of parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Grate 1 medium zucchini onto a paper towel and squeeze out the excess liquid.
2. In a large bowl whisk 2 eggs with the turmeric powder and parmesan.
3. Fold through the grated zucchini and Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein till combined.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Heat the olive oil in a medium sized frypan and scoop the mixture evenly into the pan.
6. Fry for 3-4 minutes each side until golden.
7. Serve with a salad.
Zucchini is a good source of vitamin C, with ½ a cup providing approximately 15mg. Vitamin C has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties in the body – yet another reason to eat your veggies!