Now is your time to get involved
May is just around the corner and you know what that means – we need YOUR help! Do you love or know someone with MS? You always ask yourself how you can help and you wish you could do more? We’ve got the answer!
There are actually many ways how you can get involved and show your support for MS research! Please find our humble list below:
- Make your next event count and hold a fundraiser for Kiss Goodbye to MS this May to raise funds for research into early diagnosis, better treatments and a cure for MS. Register here!
- Don’t feel like holding an event? Then why not join us at the Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon or City2Surf? We promise to treat you to some post run snacks and drinks to cure your sore legs!
- You’re up for a challenge? Shave your head or dye your hair, skydive or join the Kiss Goodbye to MS running team – the sky is the limit!
- Wear red throughout May or post a red lippy selfie/boomerang to raise awareness for MS research using the #KissGoodbyeToMS hashtag.
- Purchase our Kiss Goodbye to MS merchandise. From workout gear & scarves to car stickers & candles – we’ve got you covered!
- Donate to Kiss Goodbye to MS
Whatever you decide to do, big or small, at work or at home – we can’t wait to see what you come up with. We love hearing about your ideas and are a strong believer that our Aussie community is one of the most creative – always surprising us with crazy, lovely, sometimes unbelievably challenging fundraisers, so keep them coming!
In 2018, we are aiming to raise a record breaking $1.3 million for MS research, and we know that together we will smash the goal! More funds mean more MS research, bringing us closer to a cure for MS, so that one day we Kiss Goodbye to MS once and for all.
With an average age of diagnosis being only 30 years old, we count on YOU to help us tackle MS in 2018.